···

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Airtel Sierra Leone

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 08:59:34
To: <gerald.81@hotmail.com>
Cc: <dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] dhis2 admin password is lockout or was changed

Oh, and sorry, I forgot the quotes...

UPDATE users set password = '48e8f1207baef1ef7fe478a57d19f2e5' where username = 'admin';

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Gerald Thomas <gerald.81@hotmail.com <mailto:gerald.81@hotmail.com> > wrote:

Dear Jason,
Thanks for your help. Actually I have the user admin but it was the password that was changed. I will be using your procedure and revert back to you with the result. Thanks once again.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Airtel Sierra Leone

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@gmail.com <mailto:jason.p.pickering@gmail.com> >
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 08:54:07
To: <gerald.81@hotmail.com <mailto:gerald.81@hotmail.com> >
Cc: <dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net <mailto:dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net> >
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] dhis2 admin password is lockout or was changed

Hi Gerald,
That is not going to work. The encrypted password has been "salted" with the username, and so it is not possible to copy and paste from another users password.

If you still have the "admin" user in your system, you can execute

UPDATE users set password = '48e8f1207baef1ef7fe478a57d19f2e5' where username = admin;

and the password will be reset to the default "district" password.

If you do not have that user in the system, you would need to add some user who has superuser access to the "userrolemembers" table.

Good luck,
Jason

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Gerald Thomas <gerald.81@hotmail.com <mailto:gerald.81@hotmail.com> <mailto:gerald.81@hotmail.com <mailto:gerald.81@hotmail.com> > > wrote:

Dear Support,
I installed dhis2 in one of our regional servers after a few months now they came with it for maintenance. I am trying to login as admin but it is telling me wrong username or password. I had tried to copy another user's encrypted password for the postregsql and replace that of the admin but it is still not working.
Can some help with this issue? How am I going to get my admin user again please

Thanks in advance.

Sent from Windows Mail

More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help