DHIS 2 (Version 2.23): Data and dimension section don't display in DHIS Pivot table even after running analytics

Hi Everybody

I’m not able to view data, dimension title and dimension content on the pivot table. But I can see data on the data set report. I run analytics, browse the cache, but nothing change.

Here below the picture that show what happen.

please assist,

Thanks.

···

Derek Kahongo Mukenge

Hi Derek,

We had the same issue. This is now fixed in the latest build of 2.23 that can be found on https://www.dhis2.org/downloads

Best,

Trøyel

Best Regards

Halvar Trøyel Nerbø

Reporting Advisor

+47 992 39 817

www.nrc.no

nrclogo

···

Hi Everybody

I’m not able to view data, dimension title and dimension content on the pivot table. But I can see data on the data set report. I run analytics, browse the cache, but nothing change.

please assist,

Thanks.

Derek Kahongo Mukenge

Hi Trøyel,

I’ll try its and tell you what happen.

Thanks.

···

2017-03-15 13:16 GMT+01:00 Trøyel Nerbø troyel.nerbo@nrc.no:

Hi Derek,

We had the same issue. This is now fixed in the latest build of 2.23 that can be found on https://www.dhis2.org/downloads

Best,

Trøyel

Best Regards

Halvar Trøyel Nerbø

Reporting Advisor

+47 992 39 817

www.nrc.no

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+troyel.nerbo=nrc.no@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Derek Kahongo Mukenge

Sent: onsdag 15. mars 2017 12.28

To: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net; Erling Fjelstad erling@dhis2.org; Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com

Subject: [Dhis2-users] DHIS 2 (Version 2.23): Data and dimension section don’t display in DHIS Pivot table even after running analytics

Hi Everybody

please assist,

Thanks.

Derek Kahongo Mukenge

Derek Kahongo Mukenge