DHIS 2.27 Not able to create event reports with legends

Hello Team,

In DHIS 2.27, Event Reports app, we are not seeing the legends associated with the data elements and tracked entity attributes. Hence, we are not able to create new Event Reports in 2.27. This was working until DHIS 2.26.

In DHIS 2.26

In DHIS 2.27

The issue persists in the later versions of DHIS as well. We have created a JIRA issue regarding the same. Since we are planning to upgrade to DHIS 2.27 in near future, we hope the issue will be fixed soon.

Please let us know if we are missing something.

Thanks,

Jhansi

Hi Jhansi,

it seems to work in 2.28, have a look at the demo:

Now we did change the association from data element to legend set from one to many, i.e. now you can have many legend sets for a data element.

Could that have tripped up your database?

regards,

Lars

···

On 23 November 2017 at 15:02, Jhansi Reddy Karee jhansirk@thoughtworks.com wrote:

Hello Team,

In DHIS 2.27, Event Reports app, we are not seeing the legends associated with the data elements and tracked entity attributes. Hence, we are not able to create new Event Reports in 2.27. This was working until DHIS 2.26.

In DHIS 2.26

In DHIS 2.27

The issue persists in the later versions of DHIS as well. We have created a JIRA issue regarding the same. Since we are planning to upgrade to DHIS 2.27 in near future, we hope the issue will be fixed soon.

Please let us know if we are missing something.

Thanks,

Jhansi


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Lars Helge Øverland

Lead developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

Skype: larshelgeoverland

lars@dhis2.org

http://www.dhis2.org

Hi Lars,

Apologies for the confusion created by the earlier mail. We retested the event reports in both DHIS 2.27 and DHIS 2.28. The association of legend sets to data elements is working fine in both the aforementioned versions. But, the association of a legend set to a tracked entity attribute is failing from DHIS 2.27 onwards (also verified in DHIS Play). Could you please confirm this from your end?

In Play DHIS 2.28 we have followed the following steps:

Please let us know if we are missing anything.

Thanks,

Jhansi

···

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Lars Helge Øverland lars@dhis2.org wrote:

Hi Jhansi,

it seems to work in 2.28, have a look at the demo:

Now we did change the association from data element to legend set from one to many, i.e. now you can have many legend sets for a data element.

Could that have tripped up your database?

regards,

Lars

On 23 November 2017 at 15:02, Jhansi Reddy Karee jhansirk@thoughtworks.com wrote:

Hello Team,

In DHIS 2.27, Event Reports app, we are not seeing the legends associated with the data elements and tracked entity attributes. Hence, we are not able to create new Event Reports in 2.27. This was working until DHIS 2.26.

In DHIS 2.26

In DHIS 2.27

The issue persists in the later versions of DHIS as well. We have created a JIRA issue regarding the same. Since we are planning to upgrade to DHIS 2.27 in near future, we hope the issue will be fixed soon.

Please let us know if we are missing something.

Thanks,

Jhansi


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Lars Helge Øverland

Lead developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

Skype: larshelgeoverland

lars@dhis2.org

http://www.dhis2.org

Hi Team,

Did you get a chance to look into the event reports issue with the legend set association to tracked entity attributes?

Thanks,

Jhansi

···

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Jhansi Reddy Karee jhansirk@thoughtworks.com wrote:

Hi Lars,

Apologies for the confusion created by the earlier mail. We retested the event reports in both DHIS 2.27 and DHIS 2.28. The association of legend sets to data elements is working fine in both the aforementioned versions. But, the association of a legend set to a tracked entity attribute is failing from DHIS 2.27 onwards (also verified in DHIS Play). Could you please confirm this from your end?

In Play DHIS 2.28 we have followed the following steps:

  • For Age tracked entity attribute, we have assigned Age 10y interval legend set.
  • In Event Reports app, we now expect to see the legends for Age tracked entity attribute. But, we don’t see them. (We have cleared the cache)

Please let us know if we are missing anything.

Thanks,

Jhansi

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Lars Helge Øverland lars@dhis2.org wrote:

Hi Jhansi,

it seems to work in 2.28, have a look at the demo:

Now we did change the association from data element to legend set from one to many, i.e. now you can have many legend sets for a data element.

Could that have tripped up your database?

regards,

Lars

On 23 November 2017 at 15:02, Jhansi Reddy Karee jhansirk@thoughtworks.com wrote:

Hello Team,

In DHIS 2.27, Event Reports app, we are not seeing the legends associated with the data elements and tracked entity attributes. Hence, we are not able to create new Event Reports in 2.27. This was working until DHIS 2.26.

In DHIS 2.26

In DHIS 2.27

The issue persists in the later versions of DHIS as well. We have created a JIRA issue regarding the same. Since we are planning to upgrade to DHIS 2.27 in near future, we hope the issue will be fixed soon.

Please let us know if we are missing something.

Thanks,

Jhansi


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Lars Helge Øverland

Lead developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

Skype: larshelgeoverland

lars@dhis2.org

http://www.dhis2.org

2 posts were split to a new topic: Event reports with legends