DHIS 2.0.6 kenya -GIS

Dear all,

On the above subject the functionality is not working like previous version. once select the orgunit it doesnt display map i.e Coast and select .
province.

Regards

···

Samuel Cheburet
Ministry Of Health
P.O. Box 20781
Nairobi, Kenya
Mobile- 0721624338

Hi Samuel,

have you noticed the “Level” dropdown box at the bottom of the “Bondary and level” popup? GIS module now supports choosing the parent orgunit AND the level to display on the map. Previously we only had parent orgunit. For instance you can now show all counties in Kenya by selecting Kenya as parent orgunit and County as level.

This works fine for me. If it is the drilldown functionality (by clicking on a polygon) this also works here. Can you please try again?

Lars

···

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM, samuel cheburet samuelcheburet@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

On the above subject the functionality is not working like previous version. once select the orgunit it doesnt display map i.e Coast and select .
province.

Regards

Samuel Cheburet
Ministry Of Health
P.O. Box 20781
Nairobi, Kenya
Mobile- 0721624338

Just want to add that it is crucial to delete the cache of your
browser whenever the system has been updated on the server. This
should be the first thing to try when things are not working.

Knut

···

2011/1/19 Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@gmail.com>:

Hi Samuel,
have you noticed the "Level" dropdown box at the bottom of the "Bondary and
level" popup? GIS module now supports choosing the parent orgunit AND the
level to display on the map. Previously we only had parent orgunit. For
instance you can now show all counties in Kenya by selecting Kenya as parent
orgunit and County as level.
This works fine for me. If it is the drilldown functionality (by clicking on
a polygon) this also works here. Can you please try again?

Lars

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM, samuel cheburet <samuelcheburet@gmail.com> > wrote:

Dear all,
On the above subject the functionality is not working like previous
version. once select the orgunit it doesnt display map i.e Coast and select
province.
Regards
--
Samuel Cheburet
Ministry Of Health
P.O. Box 20781
Nairobi, Kenya
Mobile- 0721624338

--
Cheers,
Knut Staring

Thanks Everybody for wonderful GIS functionality. Lars Everything is working Nice

Cheers

···

2011/1/19 Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com

Hi Samuel,

have you noticed the “Level” dropdown box at the bottom of the “Bondary and level” popup? GIS module now supports choosing the parent orgunit AND the level to display on the map. Previously we only had parent orgunit. For instance you can now show all counties in Kenya by selecting Kenya as parent orgunit and County as level.

This works fine for me. If it is the drilldown functionality (by clicking on a polygon) this also works here. Can you please try again?

Lars

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM, samuel cheburet samuelcheburet@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

province.

Regards

Samuel Cheburet
Ministry Of Health
P.O. Box 20781
Nairobi, Kenya
Mobile- 0721624338

Samuel Cheburet
Ministry Of Health
P.O. Box 20781
Nairobi, Kenya
Mobile- 0721624338