Data Import

Dear all,

Im trying to import data values to a DHIS2 instance, but i get the message “Data element not found or not accessible”, i get this message trying to import using the import tool with a CSV file, and using the Web API.

In another thread someone suggested to set the external access to view and edit, but the button ediit is disabled as shown in the picture

···

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

Centro de Investigação em Saúde de Manhiça (CISM)

Tel./Fax: (+258) 21 81 00 02/181

CP 1929 Maputo - Moçambique

Página Web: www.manhica.org

E-mail: amone.felimone@manhica.net

DISCLAIMER:

Esta mensagem pode conter dados confidenciais e/ou privados. Se recebeu a mensagem por erro, queira informar-nos respondendo a este e-mail e elimina-lo de seguida do seu sistema. Muito obrigado pela sua cooperação.

CISM - Centro de Investigação em Saúde de Manhiça

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have recived this message in error, please notify us immediatly by respondig to this e-mail and then delete it from your system. Thank for your cooperation.

By CISM - Centro de Investigação em Saúde de Manhiça

Felimone,

Are you getting it for all data elements, or just the header? Because, it is expected for the header. Otherwise, make sure you are using data element schema correctly - default is UID, if you are using code or name, make sure to select it. Next thing would be to look at permissions.

Best,

Vlad

···

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 5:36 AM Amone Junior. Felimone amone.felimone@manhica.net wrote:

Dear all,

Im trying to import data values to a DHIS2 instance, but i get the message “Data element not found or not accessible”, i get this message trying to import using the import tool with a CSV file, and using the Web API.

In another thread someone suggested to set the external access to view and edit, but the button ediit is disabled as shown in the picture

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

DISCLAIMER:

Esta mensagem pode conter dados confidenciais e/ou privados. Se recebeu a mensagem por erro, queira informar-nos respondendo a este e-mail e elimina-lo de seguida do seu sistema. Muito obrigado pela sua cooperação.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have recived this message in error, please notify us immediatly by respondig to this e-mail and then delete it from your system. Thank for your cooperation.

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi Vlad,

Thanks, yes im getting the error for all data elements, which permission exactly should i check? i’m logged as a superuser and im still getting the same errors

···

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Vladimer Shioshvili vshioshvili@gmail.com wrote:

Felimone,

Are you getting it for all data elements, or just the header? Because, it is expected for the header. Otherwise, make sure you are using data element schema correctly - default is UID, if you are using code or name, make sure to select it. Next thing would be to look at permissions.

Best,

Vlad

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 5:36 AM Amone Junior. Felimone amone.felimone@manhica.net wrote:

Dear all,

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

DISCLAIMER:

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

DISCLAIMER:

Felimone, are you sure it is not data element scheme, because if you are logging in as a super user, you should not have permission issues. Does your input file have UIDs? As Gerald mentioned, UID is the default coding scheme.

···

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Vladimer Shioshvili vshioshvili@gmail.com wrote:

Felimone,

Best,

Vlad

Dear all,

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

DISCLAIMER:

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

DISCLAIMER:

Hi Vlad

When i use the Data import tool i change the schema to name, anad the error remain, and with the web API i also get the same error

Now i replaced all names with UID in my exported CSV and now the import works, so basically im unable to import data using names only UIDs.

Thanks

···

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Vladimer Shioshvili vshioshvili@gmail.com wrote:

Felimone, are you sure it is not data element scheme, because if you are logging in as a super user, you should not have permission issues. Does your input file have UIDs? As Gerald mentioned, UID is the default coding scheme.

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 6:52 AM Amone Junior. Felimone amone.felimone@manhica.net wrote:

Hi Vlad,

Thanks, yes im getting the error for all data elements, which permission exactly should i check? i’m logged as a superuser and im still getting the same errors

Felimone,

Best,

Vlad

Dear all,

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

DISCLAIMER:

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

DISCLAIMER:

Felimone Amone Junior

Data Manager

DISCLAIMER: