Data import - with completeness

Dear All,

I need to import my data from one instance to another instance . Data was export from first instance as CSV format and then import to second instance through CSV data import.

In my first instance data set was completed , but after importing to new instance it shows as incomplete. So reporting rate summary give wrong impression.

Is there way of export and import data with completeness?

Best regards,

Sumudu

Hi,

There is no straightforward way to do this at the moment but an improvement in 2.17 takes care of importing complete dataset registrations via the API – details here https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/complete-registrations-exchange

Alternatively, you could use an update script to populate the completedatasetregistration table based on the datavalue table – the draw back here is that you lose some data related to registerin user and dates.

………………………………………

Regards,

Dapo Adejumo

+2348033683677

···

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+dapo_adejumo=yahoo.com@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of sumudu weerasinghe
Sent: 22 October, 2014 2:45 PM
To: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Developers list; Roshan Hewapathirana
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Data import - with completeness

Dear All,

I need to import my data from one instance to another instance . Data was export from first instance as CSV format and then import to second instance through CSV data import.

In my first instance data set was completed , but after importing to new instance it shows as incomplete. So reporting rate summary give wrong impression.

Best regards,

Sumudu

Thanks Dapo,
Do we have to populate in completedatasetregistration table according to all data value in a data set?

Sumudu

···

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 1:13 AM, Dapo Adejumo dapo_adejumo@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi,

There is no straightforward way to do this at the moment but an improvement in 2.17 takes care of importing complete dataset registrations via the API – details here https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/complete-registrations-exchange

Alternatively, you could use an update script to populate the completedatasetregistration table based on the datavalue table – the draw back here is that you lose some data related to registerin user and dates.

………………………………………

Regards,

Dapo Adejumo

+2348033683677

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+dapo_adejumo=yahoo.com@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of sumudu weerasinghe
Sent: 22 October, 2014 2:45 PM
To: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Developers list; Roshan Hewapathirana
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Data import - with completeness

Dear All,

Best regards,

Sumudu