Data entry Beta not loading all periods

When entering data in Data Entry beta, the most recent period does not show up as an option to enter data for, but it does show up in the Data Entry legacy app. This is only for the most recent period - the other ones show up and work with no issues.

Has anyone encountered this problem and know how to fix it?

Hi @camk9

I’m not able to reproduce the issue. Please double check using the Guest mode (Browse Chrome as a guest - Computer - Google Chrome Help) in your browser to make sure it’s not a cache issue.

I am able to see all periods including future dates in the play instance, so it’s either a cache issue or a configuration which we’d need to reproduce in order to see if there’s a bug. Are you able to reproduce this in the play instance?

Thanks!

I was not able to replicate this in play, but replicated it on my end in Edge, Chrome, and Chrome incognito.

What version of dhis2 are you using? Please try to reproduce in Browse Chrome as a guest - Computer - Google Chrome Help not in incognito but in Guest mode.

Thanks!

It happened again on Guest mode in Chrome - I am using 2.39

Please check if that you are using the latest version of the app:

If you are using the latest version of the app, would you check if there are any issues in the Network tab or Console in the DevTools (F12) when you try to load the periods? Please test again but before that use the Data Administration app → Maintenance to Clear application cache and reload apps. It’s better to continue using Guest mode as well for now.

Thanks!