Data does not display

Hi devs
The data for 2016 does not appear in analysis tools (pivot,graphs and GIS) while appearing in data entry forms and report rate summary (when using REPORT APP not pivot table)
I’m using dhis2 V2.28

1 Like

Hi @alshaygi,

Make sure you run analytics and when you do run it, make sure to include 2016.

A little explanation:

Data seen in data entry forms is what I like to refer to as “raw” data. The data seen in analytics apps like pivot table, maps, etc. if often referred to as analytics data.

The main difference between these data is how they are stored by DHIS2. Analytics data is generated, based on raw data, and stored in a way that makes it easy to use in the analytic apps. Analytics data is generated by running the analytics process in DHIS2, for example by using the “Scheduler” app.

So in your case, it sounds like you have not run the analytics process on the data that you are not seeing.

Hope this resolves your issue!

1 Like

Thanks @Stian
2016 data disappear from the dash board months ago, while the latest one (2017,2018and 019)are already there .
PLZ note that the analytics is run automatically at 12:00pm on daily bases.

1 Like

@alshaygi
To add on what @Stian shared,
Seems like you have set your scheduler to run for the last 3 years. This might limit the run analytics to exclude 2016.
Could you make sure this is not the case?
Let us know if this works.

Cheers,
Emma

1 Like

Thanks @Emma_Kassy @Stian
I checked the schedule and it was not the case ,
the schedule was set for all years
(Number of last years of data to include) ALL

1 Like

Hi again @alshaygi,

This is very strange. Could you help me by providing some extra information?

1. JobConfiguration (Too make sure configuration is correct)

Use the following api endpoint and paste the response here.

/api/jobConfigurations.json?filter=jobType:eq:ANALYTICS_TABLE&fields=*
  1. Analytics table information (So we can see if data is there, but not accessible, or not there at all)

Use the following SQL snippet and paste the result here. It will show what analytics tables you have and the number of records you have. It will not show any data (just the number of rows of data)

SELECT relname, n_live_tup FROM pg_stat_user_tables WHERE relname LIKE 'analytics_%';
  1. What kind of data are you missing? Is it from tracker, events or aggregate data? Or all of these?

This information will help me understand a bit more about how your instance look, and hopefully give some insight into what might be the issue.

1 Like

hi again @Stian
Thanks , the issue was solved , I re select (ALL) from (Analytics table management) which is not logicable !
The data disappeard was aggregate data

1 Like