Custom periods question

Hi Orvalho,
The October financial year period type has been added so just be sure to create a datamart with your indicators and this time period for an October financial year. Not sure about semi-annual periods starting with October however. This period type could be easily added but we already have plenty.

In regards to your second question, I use custom SQL stored procedures coupled with a Birt report which uses a cascading parameter to accomplish this. This of course occurs entirely outside of DHIS but was the easiest way for me to do this.

Regards,
Jason

···

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2011 12:37
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] Custom periods question
To: “DHIS 2 developers” dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

I using DHIS 2.2 and I have been requested to produce a semianual report and
quarter report starting the year from October. Is there any way I could set
up such?

Another strange thing: Is there a way to set two period parameter under a
report table or graph? One for starting period and other as ending period.

Thanks!
Caveman

Thanks for the answer!

About the periods there is Financial years starting from April or July or October. It would be good if we had six months periods since April or October. Well for now is someting that I am relegating to a stored procedure too.

Thank you
Caveman

···

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:30 PM, jason.p.pickering@gmail.com jason.p.pickering@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Orvalho,
The October financial year period type has been added so just be sure to create a datamart with your indicators and this time period for an October financial year. Not sure about semi-annual periods starting with October however. This period type could be easily added but we already have plenty.

In regards to your second question, I use custom SQL stored procedures coupled with a Birt report which uses a cascading parameter to accomplish this. This of course occurs entirely outside of DHIS but was the easiest way for me to do this.

Regards,
Jason

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----

Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2011 12:37
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] Custom periods question
To: “DHIS 2 developers” dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

I using DHIS 2.2 and I have been requested to produce a semianual report and
quarter report starting the year from October. Is there any way I could set
up such?

Another strange thing: Is there a way to set two period parameter under a

report table or graph? One for starting period and other as ending period.

Thanks!
Caveman