Create report on all enrolment and event data values related to a single TEI

Hi all,

Is it possible to create a report that returns all data values related to a single TEI, ordered by event? Additionally this would include enrolment data. I have figured out how to do most of it using the API but before I dive into coding, I though I would check if such a longitudinal report was possible to generate through configuration in the DHIS2 Web UI.

Thanks!
Simon.

1 Like

Hi @swoodworth

If you are using Tracker Capture app then for a repeatable program stage, in the ‘timeline view’ if you click on ‘Grid Form’ it will show you the list you asked about:

And if you view the report widget it will show you all events and program stages for the TEI.

2 Likes

Hi @Gassim,

Report widget works a treat. I don’t see the Grid form option in the timeline.

Thanks!
Simon.

@swoodworth , great! If you consider it a solution please mark the post as a solution.

For the grid form in timeline, you need to click on the icon first:

Or is that you can’t see it even after clicking on the icon? Please take a screenshot. What version of dhis2 are you using?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Gassim !

Screenshot attached. Menu is there, but Grid form option isn’t.

Can I also ask if the rather handy report that you mention can be accessed via the API?

Thanks.
Simon.

Right, sorry I didn’t know, look what it says in the docs :laughing:

As for the report to be accessed by the API, I believe that it uses one request from the endpoint (trackedEntityInstances) and the uses all the info through out the whole page. You can use the fields parameter to select specifically what you want to request (use fields=* to see all options) For example,

Hope this helps … thanks!

1 Like

@Gassim this helps hugely, thanks! Simon.

1 Like

Glad to know @swoodworth! Thanks!