Compulsory data elements not working

Using the current 2.11 online demo, select the first dataset, ART monthly summary and try to assign one or more data elements as compulsory.

The common Oops error message displays

···


Knut Staring

Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo

+4791880522

http://dhis2.org

Fixed and backported to 2.11.

Lars

···

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Knut Staring knutst@gmail.com wrote:

Using the current 2.11 online demo, select the first dataset, ART monthly summary and try to assign one or more data elements as compulsory.

Knut Staring

Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo

+4791880522

http://dhis2.org

The common Oops error message displays


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Thanks Lars, that error is now gone.

However, there are still issues with the functionality, as can be seen at
http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-maintenance-dataset/displayCompulsoryDataElementsForm.action?id=490350

  1. When one selects a data element to be compulsory (i.e. move it to the right-hand side), it still remains on the left hand side.

  2. Also, there is nothing in the data entry form that indicates that the element is now compusory

  3. However, when clicking Complete, an exception occurs

Knut

···

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Knut Staring knutst@gmail.com wrote:

Using the current 2.11 online demo, select the first dataset, ART monthly summary and try to assign one or more data elements as compulsory.

Knut Staring

Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo

+4791880522

http://dhis2.org

The common Oops error message displays


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

However, there are still issues with the functionality, as can be seen at
http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-maintenance-dataset/displayCompulsoryDataElementsForm.action?id=490350

  1. When one selects a data element to be compulsory (i.e. move it to the right-hand side), it still remains on the left hand side.

Ops. Fixed and back-ported.

  1. Also, there is nothing in the data entry form that indicates that the element is now compusory

We don’t have any function for that at the moment.

  1. However, when clicking Complete, an exception occurs

That was in issue with the demo database after my testing yesterday - updated and uploaded new demo db.

···

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Knut Staring knutst@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks Lars, that error is now gone.

However, there are still issues with the functionality, as can be seen at
http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-maintenance-dataset/displayCompulsoryDataElementsForm.action?id=490350

  1. When one selects a data element to be compulsory (i.e. move it to the right-hand side), it still remains on the left hand side.
  1. Also, there is nothing in the data entry form that indicates that the element is now compusory
  1. However, when clicking Complete, an exception occurs

Knut

On Thursday, April 18, 2013, Lars Helge Øverland wrote:

Fixed and backported to 2.11.

Lars

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Knut Staring knutst@gmail.com wrote:

Using the current 2.11 online demo, select the first dataset, ART monthly summary and try to assign one or more data elements as compulsory.

Knut Staring

Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo

+4791880522

http://dhis2.org

The common Oops error message displays


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp