Complete event

Hi Team,
How can i activate the command that when the complete event is clicked, no one should be able to edit the event unless one has the right to, e.g only if you are system admin
Thanks

Hi @Eris_Vinn,

Thanks for your question! I think that you mean ‘deactivate person’ which means no more edits are allowed (unless the user with the authority to activate the person does so.)

I said an event and Not a person.

1 Like

Right, sorry! I will check and see if I find method and then update this post. :blush:

Thanks!

Will be grateful if i get your response

Thanks!

Hi @Eris_Vinn,
I don’t think this is possible at this moment. The user who created the event (or enrollment) can edit / delete as a rule. There are similar Jira issues about this, here’s one: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-8240

Thanks!

Hello Vincent

Hello, Vincent. Regarding your question, unfortunately to my knowledge there is no such command. However, the following suggestions may be useful when creating the event Program, there is an option to “Block entry form after completion,” which implies that the data in the entry form cannot be altered until the status is returned to incomplete…

Also all changes made to a data field on the Data entry app are documented and can be accessed by double clicking on the field in question as shown in figure 2

I hope our response is able to solve the issue you were facing.

With :hearts: from the Dhistance Team.

DHISTANCE.com: The Easiest DHIS2 Setup system. Up and running in 5 minutes!

No technical knowledge needed! Great Support with Data Security/Confidentiality.

1 Like