CacheManager - Where is it?

Hi all,

Working on dhis-web-administation module and I’m in a trouble with the unknown warning consider below. First time, thought that is the Tomcat’s problem so i tried to reinstall it. Then restart tomcat service once more time but this warning is still there. Checked all my declared beans in the bean.xml relative file but could not find out anything wrong. I am sure that there is nothing wrong in my bean.xml because i could start tomcat with that module is fine.

Any idea from you guys?

• WARN 10:59:50,570 Creating a new instance of CacheManager using the diskStore
    Path “C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\temp” which is alre

ady used by an existing CacheManager.
The source of the configuration was net.sf.ehcache.config.generator.Configuratio
nSource$DefaultConfigurationSource@3aabc1.
The diskStore path for this CacheManager will be set to C:\Program Files\Apac he

Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\temp\ehcache_auto_created_1282190390570.
To avoid this warning consider using the CacheManager factory methods to create
a singleton CacheManager or specifying a separate ehcache configuration (ehcache

.xml) for each CacheManager instance. (CacheManager.java [Thread-1])

Thanks.

···

God Helse !

Hi,

Problem was found out. And please take a notice this mail if you’ve got this one at yours.

Caution: After updated code from trunk or the other branch. If built only your working module you guys could meet this trouble when starting Tomcat service.

Solution: Should rebuild the whole source if necessary.

p.s: talking alone.

···

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Hieu Dang Duy hieu.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

Working on dhis-web-administation module and I’m in a trouble with the unknown warning consider below. First time, thought that is the Tomcat’s problem so i tried to reinstall it. Then restart tomcat service once more time but this warning is still there. Checked all my declared beans in the bean.xml relative file but could not find out anything wrong. I am sure that there is nothing wrong in my bean.xml because i could start tomcat with that module is fine.

Any idea from you guys?

• WARN 10:59:50,570 Creating a new instance of CacheManager using the diskStore
    Path “C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\temp” which is alre

ady used by an existing CacheManager.
The source of the configuration was net.sf.ehcache.config.generator.Configuratio
nSource$DefaultConfigurationSource@3aabc1.
The diskStore path for this CacheManager will be set to C:\Program Files\Apac he

Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\temp\ehcache_auto_created_1282190390570.
To avoid this warning consider using the CacheManager factory methods to create
a singleton CacheManager or specifying a separate ehcache configuration (ehcache

.xml) for each CacheManager instance. (CacheManager.java [Thread-1])

Thanks.

God Helse !

God Helse !