BMGF Survey: How many mobile devices has your DHIS2 project deployed?

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is interested in estimating how many healthcare workers in developing countries are currently using mobile digital devices (mobile phones, tablets) in their work, particularly devices that have been provided to them (i.e. not personal devices). We are hoping you can help this effort by contributing to this short survey. It should only take about 5-10 minutes to complete.

Thanks in advance for your time! I will share the results of the survey back to the DHIS2 Community. If you have any questions, post in this thread or reach out to me at tim.wood@gatesfoundation.org.

4 Likes

It would be great if some of the HISP groups could respond to this. @prosper , @Edem_Kossi , @zeferino , @John_Lewis , @Hannan , @Wilfred , @marko , @jerry

1 Like

Healthcare workers do need the necessary technological equipment such as mobile phones, and sometimes their own personal phones are using an older deprecated version of Android which are no longer supported in most of the platforms mentioned in the survey. I do hope that this survey reaches out to those working in this field and further support is given to healthcare workers around the world. :+1:

Thank you for your post! Looking forward to the survey results (: