Arabic users/support?

Hi all,
We have a DHIS2 setup for the Middle East & wondering if there is a site/location where there is specific support in Arabic? Some of them speak English but it would be better having stuff in Arabic to better understand/learn.
I realise there is the translation option in DHIS2 but checking if anyone has implemented it there before, & for useful tips.
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Dear @dmnscar,
Did you try to set “Arabic” as your language in the system settings?

Best,
Markus

3 Likes

Hi Markus,
Thanks, I know about changing the language in the DHIS2 program for users & logging in, just wondering if there is anything out there with supporting/training doco/videos in AR.
Cheers

3 Likes

Hi Damien,
the dhis2 fundamentals online course is currently being translated. Let me check the status and come back to you on this one.

4 Likes

Hello Damien

let me know if you still need the Arabic support.

Best,

3 Likes

Dear
Is there a possibility to have the data set/ Event/Tracker forms right formatted instead of left side oriented ? (Arabic format)

Thanks
Houssam Chammaa
WHO - Lebanon

2 Likes

Hi Hossam

Regarding the RTL alignment, I think there is only one DHIS2 app supports RTL (import/export app), I have met one of UiO DHIS2 developers “Adel”, he has started working on developing RTL/Arabic locale, I think we have to wait.
Best,

3 Likes

You can add the required overlaying CSS that enables the RTL layout using the UI customization API as explained in 1.74 UI customization

2 Likes