Android capture app 2.5 still cost too long time to login or sync data?

I have installed the 2.5 app, connect to the demo of dhis.org for version 2.37,2.35 using android user , but ,still can’t to login into system, still diasplay : authenticating…
for long long time.
???

Hi @linxd ,

As explained in the other topic:

The Android version 2.5 should connect to the 2.37 demo without problems. But, this account is not optimized as it downloads around ~2MB on the initial sync and in small bandwidth settings it might take a while. If you are in a good network environment there might be another problem. Could you try resetting the App? And if the problem persists, could you let us know your phone model, Android version, etc?

Thanks.

version 2.5 ,I login into the 2.37 demo site with android user , but still waiting long time

Hi @linxd !

The Android version 2.5 should connect to the 2.37 demo without problems. But, this account is not optimized as it downloads around ~2MB on the initial sync and in small bandwidth settings it might take a while. If you are in a good network environment there might be another problem. Could you try resetting the App? And if the problem persists, could you let us know your phone model, Android version, etc?

Thanks.

1 Like

network is fine.
HUAWEI Phone, Mate4-0 pro.
Still waitting…

Hi @linxd ,

Uhmmm, is there a chance you could check your
adb logcat
while performing the sync? I am afraid there might be an exception uncaught that is leading to this. If you need further explanation on how to do this let me know and I will provide a full explanation.

Best.

Thanks.
how to adb logcat ?

1 Like

You should have USB debugging enabled under your “Developer Options” in your Android phone. Then connect via cable (possible via WiFi too but more complex) and execute adb logcat. For the later adb should be installed on your computer.

1 Like

Thanks ,I will try

1 Like