Analytics API: ORDER BY [CASE]

Hi Devs

I’m trying to figure out how the API manages the output sequence of data values.

I can tell that it must use ORDER BY [CASE] for dx values (according to the querystring sequence) but there is no obvious sequencing of ou values. Without understanding the underlying components - is it possible to request some sort of logical sequencing for orgunits? e.g. ORDER BY [CASE] ‘displayProperty’

Kind Regards,

Greg

···

Health Information Systems Program - South Africa

**- - - - - - - ****- - - - - - - ****- - - - - - - ****- - - - - - - ****- - - - - **

Mobile : 073 246 2992
Landline: 021 554 3130
Fax: 086 733 8432

Sorry Devs, i can tell that the API uses the sequence in which UID values appear in [_orgunitstructure].[uidlevelX].

New Question: Is it possible to load table [_orgunitstructure].uidlevelX fields according to organisationunit.name sequence? At the moment this sequence seems to be unplanned…

···

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Greg Rowles greg.rowles@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Devs

I’m trying to figure out how the API manages the output sequence of data values.

I can tell that it must use ORDER BY [CASE] for dx values (according to the querystring sequence) but there is no obvious sequencing of ou values. Without understanding the underlying components - is it possible to request some sort of logical sequencing for orgunits? e.g. ORDER BY [CASE] ‘displayProperty’

Kind Regards,

Greg

**- - - - - - - ****- - - - - - - ****- - - - - - - ****- - - - - - - ****- - - - - **