An nonexistent java file but still declared in beans.xml file

Dear all,

That’s the case of beans.xml in dhis-i18n-db package. And the class’s name is “LocaleManagerDb” .
Please take a look at on the enclosed picture.

If using the old declaration with “LocaleManagerDb” and then I wanna got the value of current locale. Unfortunately, the final result which was always “en_GB” though I had changed “Interface Language” to many different times.

Finally, I tried for an another way replacing “LocaleManagerDb” to “LocaleManager” … and the received result was right.

Thanks !

···

Hieu.HISPVietnam

Good Health !

Hi Hieu,

there are two LocaleManager implementations, one for the db translations and one for the user interface language. The I18nAction class is used for db translations so it needs the reference to the db locale manager…

regards Lars

···

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Hieu Dang Duy hieu.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

That’s the case of beans.xml in dhis-i18n-db package. And the class’s name is “LocaleManagerDb” .
Please take a look at on the enclosed picture.

If using the old declaration with “LocaleManagerDb” and then I wanna got the value of current locale. Unfortunately, the final result which was always “en_GB” though I had changed “Interface Language” to many different times.

Finally, I tried for an another way replacing “LocaleManagerDb” to “LocaleManager” … and the received result was right.

Thanks !

Dear Lars,

Yeah, I’m clear at the point. But so sorry, I really could not find out this class “LocaleManagerDb”.

Btw, I’ve solved the problem that Thuy’s suggested on last week. But it’s still in progress on testing for OrganisationUnit. How about your opinion ?

Thank you !

···

2009/10/22 Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com

Hi Hieu,

there are two LocaleManager implementations, one for the db translations and one for the user interface language. The I18nAction class is used for db translations so it needs the reference to the db locale manager…

regards Lars

Hieu.HISPVietnam
Good Health !

It’s the first bean in the dhis-i18n-db project beans.xml.

···

2009/10/22 Hieu Dang Duy hieu.hispvietnam@gmail.com

Dear Lars,

Yeah, I’m clear at the point. But so sorry, I really could not find out this class “LocaleManagerDb”.

Btw, I’ve solved the problem that Thuy’s suggested on last week. But it’s still in progress on testing for OrganisationUnit. How about your opinion ?

Thank you !

Oh yahhh,

Bothering you, I found it. it’s only bean’s name which presents for SessionLocaleManager class.
And the left one is LocaleManager class.

Takk !

···

2009/10/22 Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com

It’s the first bean in the dhis-i18n-db project beans.xml.

Hieu.HISPVietnam
Good Health !