Adding two programs Indicators

How can one add two program indicators to give one result?

For example. Number of female clients aged below 20 plus Number of male clients clients aged below 20.Is this possible with program indicators?

Thanks

Stanley

Hi Stanley,

I suppose that you have clients for whom you collect data about age and sex. Right?

In program indicators you can count the tracked entity instances (use Count of tracked entity instances in the expression) with filter Age <= 20. This should give you the count of all clients below age of 20.

Let me know if have questions.

Georgi

···

For example. Number of female clients aged below 20 plus Number of male clients clients aged below 20.Is this possible with program indicators?

Thanks

Stanley

Thank you Georgi,

That is fine but i was looking exactly at this example.

When i create two indicator I.e Clients already positive and another one Clients tested positive.I want these two indicators added…A+B=C

Thanks

Stanley

···

On May 17, 2017 9:27 PM, “Georgi Chakarov” georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Hi Stanley,

I suppose that you have clients for whom you collect data about age and sex. Right?

In program indicators you can count the tracked entity instances (use Count of tracked entity instances in the expression) with filter Age <= 20. This should give you the count of all clients below age of 20.

Georgi

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+georgi=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Stanley Kalyati

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 8:40 PM

To: DHIS Users dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: [Dhis2-users] Adding two programs Indicators

Thanks

Stanley

Hi Stanley,

If you have built the two program indicators separately you can add them together in Aggregate indicators. Go to indicators and add the program indicators in the numerator:

1.  Select the program in which the program indicators are built

2.  Choose indicators in the far right

3.  Select the indicators that you would like to sum in the expressions.

Let me know if it works.

Georgi

···

Thank you Georgi,

When i create two indicator I.e Clients already positive and another one Clients tested positive.I want these two indicators added…A+B=C

Thanks

Stanley

Hi Stanley,

Georgi

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+georgi=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Stanley Kalyati

To: DHIS Users dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Thanks

Stanley

Dear Stanley,

Your filter can include all these Where sex =‘Male’ or Sex="Female and Age<=20

But if you still want to keep the 2 indicators separate, then you can use the Aggregate indicators to add the two program indicators.

Regards

···

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 8:39 PM, Stanley Kalyati skalyati@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks

Stanley

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation| HISP Uganda

prosper@hispuganda.org | prosper@dhis2.org | Skype: prospertb

Thanks let me try this and I will come back to you.

Regards

Stanley

···

On May 17, 2017 9:38 PM, “Georgi Chakarov” georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Hi Stanley,

If you have built the two program indicators separately you can add them together in Aggregate indicators. Go to indicators and add the program indicators in the numerator:

1.  Select the program in which the program indicators are built

1.  Choose indicators in the far right

1.  Select the indicators that you would like to sum in the expressions.

Let me know if it works.

Georgi

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 10:34 PM

To: Georgi Chakarov georgi@logicaloutcomes.net

Cc: DHIS 2 Developers list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net; DHIS Users dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: RE: [Dhis2-users] Adding two programs Indicators

Thank you Georgi,

Thanks

Stanley

Hi Stanley,

Georgi

Thanks

Stanley