2.34.2 Analytics Query Duplicating Events, omitting others

In 2.34.2 on our Sandbox Server, I have the following read-out of an event report:

When I pull the csv for this report, I get:

Event Program stage Event date Geometry Longitude Latitude Organisation unit name Organisation unit code Organisation unit GLO- Name of respondent
gvKaxTWigQO sZpSadHhAXb 00:00.0 0 0 Benin Test Village BJ- NhNb0IUbF5V Test
v6N49ZEDUIV sZpSadHhAXb 00:00.0 0 0 Benin Test Village BJ- NhNb0IUbF5V Test (One Fourteen PM EST on Friday, December Eleventh)
gvKaxTWigQO sZpSadHhAXb 00:00.0 0 0 Benin Test Village BJ- NhNb0IUbF5V Test
v6N49ZEDUIV sZpSadHhAXb 00:00.0 0 0 Benin Test Village BJ- NhNb0IUbF5V Test (One Fourteen PM EST on Friday, December Eleventh)

So basically:
4 events are appearing, but in reality they are 2 events (both duplicated, including the event UID)

When I pull the same dimensions in OU and Period and Program (and the same User), it returns 5 events to me. I can confirm that all 5 events are real and accurate.

Some Notes:

1. When we initially tried to load tables (for the first time), after 26+ hours of grinding, the server shut down. I then did not re-push tables, and instead ran analytics table while skipping regeneration of tables
  2. After the server came back, I also started Continuous Analytics through the Scheduler, with a daily restart at 1:00am

My questions:

1. Obviously the server shutting down and restarting could have resulted in analytics not completing. Does that mean that it could, in this scenario, duplicate events? Those feel like two different issues altogether in my mind?
  2. Wouldn’t Continuous Analytics, during the nightly run, remove these events, if they existed?

Hi @Matthew_Boddie This one is quite puzzling indeed. Can you provide more information on the dimensions that were selected and a screenshot of the dev console to see the server requests would also be helpful.

https://xxx/api/29/analytics/events/query/BLGobttHq7p.json?dimension=pe:LAST_YEAR&dimension=ou:NhNb0IUbF5V&dimension=sZpSadHhAXb.QFfaXNW5tVX&stage=sZpSadHhAXb&displayProperty=NAME&outputType=EVENT&desc=eventdate&pageSize=100&page=1

is the GET request that comes through when pulling a event report

Not sure if the short gif is useful, but attaching along as well.